ST. GEORGE – If you’re looking for something to keep your child busy during spring break, the St. George Leisure Services is offering the Lil’ Detective Camp for kids in second through fifth grade March 10-12 at the Tonaquint Nature Center in St. George.
Your little sleuth will be solving all new crimes and mysteries such as the Case of the Missing Tiara, the Dead Breakfast Mystery and Who Stole Mr. Bear?
In addition to all the fun, the sleuths will learn tricks of the trade from a real-life private investigator.
The three-day camp is $35 per detective. The registration deadline is March 6 at 6 p.m. and space is limited.
Event details and contact information
- When: March 10-12
- Session 1 | 9 a.m. to noon | second and third graders
- Session 2 | 1-4 p.m. | fourth and fifth graders
- Where: Tonaquint Nature Center in St. George
- Cost: $35
- Registration deadline: Thursday, March 6, at 6 p.m.
- Contact: 435-627-4560
- To register, stop by the St. George Recreation Center, 400 East 285 South, or visit www.sgcityrec.org
- Kids learn about nature, outdoor adventures; Junior Ranger Night at Tonaquint Park
- Old School Andy: Summer camps are great, but sometimes kids need to be kids
- Community garden at Tonaquint produces pounds of produce for soup kitchen
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.