ST. GEORGE – Hope Pregnancy Care Center is hosting its annual fundraising banquet with this year’s theme, “You Are My Hope,” at the Dixie Center on March 22 from 5-8 p.m. Featured entertainment will be provided by the Bar G Wranglers. Reservations to the event are required with a registration deadline of March 13. Table sponsorship is available for $250 for a table of 8, and single seats are available for $35.
Donations for the fundraising silent auction will be appreciated; donors are asked to coordinate their donations in advance by contacting Hope directly at telephone 435-656-5331. This year, the silent auction will include an electric guitar signed by Eric Dodge and Clint Black.
“This is our biggest fundraiser and every year the event just gets bigger and better,” the center’s director, Jessica Blevins, said.
The purpose of Hope Pregnancy Care Center is to provide women and men with practical, emotional, and spiritual support when facing an unplanned or crisis pregnancy.
The Care Center is a faith-based, life-affirming center that equips clients with accurate information so they can make an informed, positive choice.
“I want college students to know there is a safe place they can turn to when facing an unplanned pregnancy,” Blevins said, “where they can get compassionate care and accurate information on options.”
Hope Pregnancy Care Center is not a medical facility and they do not offer nor refer for contraceptives or abortion services.
Event details and contact information
- When: March 22, from 5-8 p.m.
- Where: The Dixie Center, St. George
- For reservations: Telephone: 435-656-5331 | Email: [email protected]
- Website: Hope Pregnancy Care Center of St. George
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center hosts open house, workshops for Sanctity of Human Life Sunday
- Comedian John Branyan puts banqueters in stitches; standup for Hope Pregnancy Care Center; STGNews Videocast
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center’s fundraising banquet sold out
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center, 7 years and growing: New facility, programs, hundreds of families helped
- Operation Keepsake: Positive abstinence program for teens
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.