ST. GEORGE – The Wounded Warrior Project will be represented at the St. George Vet Center on Thursday from 2-4 p.m. If you have served in post-9/11 combat you qualify for their services. The Wounded Warrior Project’s mission is to to honor and empower wounded warriors by:
- Raising awareness and enlisting the public’s aid for the needs of injured service members
- Helping injured service members aid and assist each other
- Providing unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members
“This is a tremendous program, and a tremendous resource that we are lucky to have coming to our area,” said Stephen T. Myer of the American Legion based out of Hurricane. Resources
- When: Thursday, June 12, 2-4 p.m.
- Where: St. George Vet Center, 1664 S Dixie Dr, St. George
- Admission: Free
- Contact: Bruce Solomon | Telephone: 435-673-4494
- The voices of D-Day: Reader story submissions
- Memorial service honors those fallen, recovered, yet missing; Cedar City News Photo Gallery
- Memorial Day observed at Hurricane City Cemetery
- Memorial Day: Governor orders flags lowered
- Memorial Day fundraiser helps pay child’s medical expenses
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.