SOUTHERN UTAH — If you’re over 18 years of age and you like to party, the Heart of Dixie event promoter invites you to ring in the New Year at its New Year’s Eve celebration to be held Wednesday at The Venue, located at 1646 W. Pioneer Boulevard in Mesquite, Nevada.
“We’ve pulled out all the stops to ensure this will be a night unlike any you’ve ever experienced before … and we don’t make that claim lightly,” according to the Heart of Dixie website.
Some of the sights and sounds you can expect at the party include: aerial acrobats, midnight countdown, massive balloon drop, confetti blasts, fire blowing stage, beautiful go-go dancers, decadent atmosphere, massive props, refreshments served to VIP, a photo booth, massive themed stage, awesome disc jockeys and a huge dance party.
Located about 30-minutes or so drive from St. George, The Venue is Southern Utah and Mesquite’s massive new event venue. The Heart of Dixie has been working for the past two years to secure the perfect event venue. Now that it’s representatives have found The Venue, they said they are hoping to elevate the experience of their events to a new level.
“No more ending at midnight,” the website said. “No more goofy community center vibe. This place is legit.”
The Venue location boasts: 1,000-person capacity, 50,000 watts of bass, hours from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m., fully legal indoor venue, massive state-of-the-art stage, intense concert lighting, food and beverages on site, massive dance floor, night club vibe, a VIP Section, climate controlled AC and outdoor chill lounge.
Discounted tickets are available for sale now. Purchasing presale tickets saves you time and money, as ticket prices will be slightly higher at the door (due to venue fees). Presale tickets are $10 for general admission and $15 for VIP admission. Private table reservations are $80 per table which includes:
- One reserved table in VIP section
- Four VIP tickets
- Complimentary refreshments
- One bottle of Martinelli’s sparkling cider
- Glasses for your group
- Separate VIP entrance into the event for rapid entry
For more information or to make reservations, contact Jared Keddington by email or by phone at 435-414-0081.
Join the mobile VIP club to receive discounts for all future events, and for chances to win free VIP passes. Text “EPIC NYE” to 435-414-4282. Discounted presale tickets in the St. George area can be purchased at Lip Trix Board Shop, located at 105 N. 500 E. in St. George.
Only those over age 18 will be admitted. IDs will be checked and age limits enforced. Any form of government issued ID is acceptable such as school IDs, driver’s licenses and passports.
- Cell phones
- Packs of cigarettes
- Sealed/wrapped tampons
- Packs of gum
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large purses or bags (anything over 10″ x 10″)
- Outside food or beverages
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
Professional and friendly security will be on hand to ensure a safe and fun event for all. All patrons are subject to search upon entry.
Address and driving directions
Location: The Venue, 1646 W. Pioneer Boulevard, Mesquite, Nevada 89027
- From St. George, take Interstate 15 south to Mesquite
- Take the second exit in Mesquite and at the bottom of the off-ramp, turn right
- You will quickly come to a stoplight where you will turn left at the light onto Pioneer Boulevard
- Follow this road about 1.7 miles and The Venue will be on your left-hand side
NOTE: On some devices, GPS coordinates with this address will not take you exactly to the address. You will need to follow the directions above.
- What: Epic New Year’s Eve party
- When: Jan. 31, 9 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Where: The Venue, 1646 W. Pioneer Boulevard, Mesquite, Nevada
- Tickets: $10 general admission, $15 VIP | available online
- Heart of Dixie website
- New Year’s Eve Family Bash brings in Mad Chad the chainsaw juggler – Washington City
- Too much of a good thing; renewing your New Year’s resolutions
- New Year’s Eve at Jazzy’s brings full bar, bands, resolutions; STGnews photo gallery
- New Year’s Eve party at Washington City Community Center; STGnews Photo Gallery
- New Year’s DUI blitz planned by Utah Highway Patrol
Email: [email protected]
3rd paragraph “disc jockeys” is mispelled (“disc jokeys”).
Oh, yes. We’ve fixed it. Thank you, Seth.
It’s really to bad that they had to take this to Mesquite. St. George “city fathers” should be well remembered at election time!
Let’s sit back and see how many DUI arrests are made between St George and Mesquite… Party on.!!!
A bigger concern is the expected snowstorm and icy driving conditions. If I was going, I’d probably get a room in Mesquite.
That would be a whole lot cheaper, not to mention safer, than getting a DUI on the way home!
Let’s watch how many drug arrests and car wrecks are in St George
Yeah, party time! I’m so glad this in not in St. George as I plan to dance my butt off and I don’t want a free trip to Purgatory just for having a little fun. ♫ Dance away, ♪ dancing to the ♫ music, dance ♫ dance, ♪ dance ♪ ♪ ♫ .
Dixie should have its own event. Call it Diaper Dawn and it’ll be for the babies and the old people because that’s who Dixie George caters to, the Diaper People. The event will be going to bed at 8:30 pm and waking up before sunrise in need of a diaper change.
Keeping it as should be here in St. George. Extra lame, with a side of lameness. Take it 2 states away from here.
new yrs resolution: don’t get sucked into troll comments on the stgnews.com
Now what will happen? Go to Mesquite to party New Years and then drive the gorge afterwards. Does that make any sense? It is bad enough driving in St George Sober and just normal driving. Now St George residents have to go to Mesquite and party and drive back through the gorge to get home. Instead of Bumper Cars it will be more like Destruction Derby coming Who thought of this crazy idea?? up the gorge New Years.
Why does every fool in St George think everyone will go to mesquite to get drunk? Mesquite has dancing for adults. St George has police that will arrest you for dancing and a city that wants you to coplay with toddlers.