ST. GEORGE — Bonnie Pendleton, fondly referred to as the plant lady, will teach a free workshop titled “Tried and true trees and shrubs” Saturday at 10 a.m. at the Tonaquint Nature Center, 1851 S. Dixie Drive in St. George.
Pendleton will show how to protect your landscape investment in these woody plants, including pruning and proper care for trees and shrubs. This workshop is part of the Community Water-wise Landscape Workshop Series.
- What: Tried and true trees and shrubs
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Tonaquint Nature Center, 1851 S. Dixie Drive, St. George
- Contact: 435-673-3617
- Warm winter can wreak havoc on trees, plants, shrubs; STGnews Videocast
- Maintaining plants, shrubs after December’s frost
- Community garden at Tonaquint produces pounds of produce for soup kitchen
- Growing vegetables in Dixie’s climate
Email: [email protected]